- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Large clear backlit digital display.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-type probe attachment. (optional)
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® probe for in situ testing of concrete to ASTM F2170. (optional)
|Size||6″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″ (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||approx. 3⁄4″ (20 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100 (comparative)|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% using optional Hygro-i ® RH probe|
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.