- Read non-destructively 1¼” (30mm) deep in wood.
- Adjustment of specific gravity for wood species correction.
- Backlit display for easy viewing in low light conditions.
- Range of Plug-in handheld pin type wood probes for invasive testing (optional).
- Individual scales for precise readings in different wood species in pin-probe, resistance mode.
- Temperature adjustment capability for accurate pin-probe measurement.
|Size||6″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″ (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Display||Digital / BACKLIT|
|Depth of penetration||1 ¼ ” ( 30 mm )|
|Wood Non-Invasive Mode||5 to 55% ( at S.G of 0.3 )|
|Wood Invasive Mode||7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe|
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.