- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Fast acclimation time.
- Reusable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Measures Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive and pin-probe modes.
- Relative Scale of 0-100 for other building materials including drywall, laminate and tiles.
|Size||16.9″ x 13.6″ x 5.1″ (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)|
|Power||9 volt PP3 Batteries x 3 (included)|
|Display||Digital / Backlit|
|Depth of penetration||NDT CMEX II approx. ¾” (20 mm) in concrete|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)|
|Moisture content of wood||7- 40% using pin-type wood probe|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99%|
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.